Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
funny finding -
docespy - docespy

I think its funny that as I study for Step 2 it seems like the same exact material I studied for Step 1, at least Secrets
I wish I had read this book before Step 1, it kind of organizes all the Step 1 info with a clinical slant.
Is this happening to anyone studying for Step 2 or who took Step 2 before Step 1?
Or is it just me? Of course the general concepts are not in this book, but the Behavioral is Identical, pathophysiology and pharmacology too.
Don't get me wrong stick to your Step 1 books, but learn them well it'll make Step 2 so much easier.
hehadoc

i think if you got solid foundation in step 1 , there must be easier to study step 2 stuff. if you read quickly,you probably forget quickly and you will have to start again to memorize and understand concepts.anyway it is better for you this fact because you will find easier to read the step 2 material.
good luck, docespy..
drpreoccupied to docespy

docespy, i would like to know which of the secrets are you using? i hope this is not a stupid question.
so would you advice to get usmle step 1 secrets or usmle step 2secrets while getting ready for step1?
you help would be hihgly appreciated.
best of luck to you. and thanks a million.
GOD BLESS
docespy - docespy

I'm using Step 2 Secrets. Yes STEP 2 SECRETS by Brochert
cue

you know docespy, I was thinking exactly the same thing while studying for step two!! I don't think there is any new concept or diseases that we didn't cover while doing step one prep!! The only thing different about step two is the approach.
Having said that I can't understand how som people take step two before step one!!! It seems to me that it would have taken me twice as long to study for step two had I not taken step one recently!
docespy - docespy

I totally agree.

Hey you guys when do you plan to take your step 2?.
docespy - docespy

Very soon, OCT.15 th
docespy - docespy

65 DAYS TO GO!
cue

haven't picked my date yet, but it will be around the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »