Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
670 (252) on NBME 2; 12 days to go - drmaxdias
Dear drmaxdias, Congrats on your NBME score !

How much did you scored in the new Kaplan CK Q Bank ?
Hi! I am still doing my Kaplan Q Bank, and plan to wrap it up by this week. I have solved 64 per cent of the Q Bank, and my score is 71 per cent over all. I do not know how competent it is. Regards!
c99, hope08, dermatology;

Kindly check your inbox; I have e-mailed you my answers in PDF format. I have also posted my answers on the forum. I hope it helps. Regards!
great score, plz wud u mind to email me also at nickiestep2
thnx n congrets

Hi drmaxdias,Thank you so much stay cool and God be with you !
Thank you very much nickiestep2, and ck99. nickiestep2, of course I shall send it to you. Check your inbox. It should be there by the time I click 'submit' on this post.
drmaxdias:

nbme2 670 is very high score.

but I saw you answered many nbme2 questions on May. why do you still choose form2?

Maybe it is ok for you since your UW score is also VERY VERY high.
drmaxdias,
Try to do form 1 as well. I am sure you will get a very high score in exam. GL
Thank you for the responses coumadin, and hyk109

coumadin, I had done NBME 3 last week, and I got 540 (227/92). I said, I shall attempt NBME 2 when I have corrected my deficiencies that were highlighted in NBME 3. I still am deficient in Musculoskeletal, Skin, and Connective Tissue unit, and in Respiratory Unit. The purpose was to see where I am after the effort status post NBME 3.

hyk109; I have done NBME 1 in the questions version. Therefore, I do not think I shall take it up online. Thank you for the wishes! I shall try my best to do well. Regards!
drmaxdias,
one more advice is to do kaplan simulated online for self assessment. I think it's quite useful.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »