Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any one waiting for oasis update?? - docusmle1
hi friends...i gave my step 1 on june 1st...
have any one of u given it around this time?
any luck with the update?
i was told after our reporting is done ,if we try to reapply we know our fate...
i have n got my exam reported as yet...n i tried opening my iwa and it is opening...i m really worried...does it mean its bad?
or will i know only after my reporting is done..i know this is silly of me but guys...plz help..i m very anxious.to know...
and please tell me how do i know whether my exam has been reported or not??
well,,we are on the same boat ..i took my exam on june the 7th and yesterday i checked IWA and it let me continue with the aplication..it freaked me out..but a friend told me that it doesn't mean that you've failed..we have to wait till osais update your score..
when i check oasis i doesn't report anything ,,neither the date i took the exam nor the score..
does the same thing happens to you??
hi jostick..thanks for replying,n sorry for not replying earlier..
i too had the same experience as you.
acc to ecfmg news...all the ppl who gave the step 1 in june will be geting scores only after 17th...i guess the oasis trick shud work after 17th july as its the date they wud do our reporting.
i m scared.,nervous ,n its good to know ppl going thru the same phase...i haven yet started with my step 2 prep ...m too anxious.!
Hi guys I took my exam on 5th of June and also suffering the same experience...no reporting on oasis while continuing application on IWA.I am really worried and do not know what does this mean.please any one having information or any update in his oasis,plz report it.
Read this....this llink will help u.
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=196452
thanks dear...that link was a good console...
but still ..IS OASIS ALIVE??? its more than 6 weeks,,,,n ths is so frustating.lets hope we all pass with a good score ...all june exam takers...
if not for anything else....ATLEAST for THIS LONG WAIT!!
GOD help us.
hi ..anyone got any news...regardin our result...!!
please all june first week exam takers..i m really eagerly waitin ..got no updates as yet....
!
Lets hope they send the grades by order and not randomly.

i took it may 29th same happen no update even reporting exam date!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »