Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IWA application question HELP PLZ! - rafael22
Hi guys, I need your help please. I was using IWA to check if I could get the form 186 (which i now know is at the end of application), so I started a new application and they gave me a number. Then they asked me if i was a graduate or student and because I didnt have money yet, I just closed it without answering. Today instead of continuing, I put new application and they gave me another number (and couldnt access with the previous one), I did it again and yet they gave me another number. My worry is: is there anything wrong in that? (other than me not reading all instructions well).

Assuming I havent submitted no other information, just that I want Step1 (and received that number 3 times different), should I keep the 3 numbers or could I Start a new application again with a different number with no further problems. Are those generic numbers without importance if you dont put further information? OR should I worry more?

Please thanks in advance for understanding and helping me.

Regars,
Rafael
rafaal22, you have to reach to payment and after you pay, then yon can get to cirtificate of idintification with the number you complete application with. It will be the only one you submitted, so you don't worry. You can call them too to clear any thing for you . GL.
hi rafaal 22 , rather than beginning new application everytimre,u shod continue with old application upto payment option..than once u will pay form 186 shod b printed...

Dear Hanni and brofen, thank you for your replies , you make me more calm now. So I must assume that those numbers are nothing if i dont submit my application right?(after paying of course). I mean , if i create another appplication , the previous number gets deleted without consequence , right?
If anyone has had a similar case like mine, i hope you can also reply please.

Thanks in advance again to all,
Rafael
Anyone else guys?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »