Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need your help, please - pyrimidine
My part one exam is on 7th of August. I am still left with second reading of pharmacology and behavior science. I haven't started questions, yet. what should I do as far as my planning is concerned? do you think that one month of doing question is enough? shall I go for USMLE world or kaplan q bank? Thanks in advance.
just start questions right way, one month is not enough, as most test takers say, get USMLE world, if you score 50% in the beginning, then you can do it in one month, if 40%, you are little tight, may be you can extend 2 weeks more, but it all depend how well prepared you are. GL.
start d question
start d queston
start d question

lol:-)
go 4 uw
take nbme 2 weeks be4 n then according to it's score decide that u r able to give exam on scheduled date or not
thank you very much for your time and advice. I will start doing questions as soon as possible. I will mostly go with usmle world rather than kaplan q bank. thanks again. How do I purchase NBME questions???
u r wcl, for usmle world questions, you have to go usmleworld.com, for NBME, i think its nbme.org
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »