Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
important -
daniel

Hi I took the exam on aug 12 and I recommen you other books to stadistic because the kaplan book is not enought is very bad i reconmend you HY of behavioral science. the others area is enought by kaplan books, believe the exam is very hard but not imposible if you studied all area and you need confident in your self.
Anatomy 10 questions in whole exam easy
embriology 2 questions easy too
Micro a lot of questions HY H.influenzae many questions
Inmunology 5-10 questions
Biochimistry HY a lot of questions, amino acid, DNA, genetic many questions but easy.
Pharmacology very very HY 30 to 50 questions effect adverses, mechanismos of actions, vancomicyn HY.
Pathology HY many many questions 100 more or less
Behavioral many questions of ethic and 3 mechanims of defenses. 10 questions of stadistic.
and other questions impossible to answer 20-40 I hope that this questions was to eliminate.
Well study very hard and the 2 weeks before the exam study very well the FA believe save your life.
matoka

Daniel,
What types of questions did you get from biostatistics and epidemiology ? I also had " impossible " questions or at least they seemed to have been impossible to me.
Why Kaplan is not enough ? I'm going to use kaplan video lectures, the book for step 2 for such a discipline as well as BRS for Step 1. Do you think it does cover all, will I be sufficient prepared for this ?
I hope you'll pass your exam.
matoka
daniel

I dont remember well but calculation questions odd ration, sensitivity and specificity probability,the kaplan book is not enought to biostadistic i reconmend you High Yield for behavioral science, the other things are well by kaplan books. the exam is very similar to Qbank but a little more easy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »