Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am done Guys! - drmaxdias
PTU induced agranulosis is because of destruction of neutropil due to PTU-induced antineutrophil antibodies

reference:
http://patients.uptodate.com/image.asp?f...u_anti.htm
single v. double contrast enemas in ruling out colon cancers, and all the subjects were FOBT positive

should e lack of confirmatory study, since FOBT is not confirmatory, they should use colonoscopy instead of FOBT in the design.
Thank you very much dr_surf!
hla-b27 shud be rt....hla predisposition leads to immunologic damage...and esr crp aprs shud be inc in AS

shudnt AD with overflow-atony have increased residual volume though?????

thx a lot drmaxidas amazing contribution.....u managing to remember the toughies means u have creamed the exam......best of luck once again..
Yes, it should increase residual volume. But Detrusor instability did not make sense to me. Think of it, decreased Ach due to Alzheimer's; decreased detrusor contractility, and increased urethral tone.

How about the question on Contraction bands, and absent limbs in the fetus. I got that one as well; I think I picked Placenta Accreta for this one.
contraction bands absent limbs will be amniotic band syndrome....

yah yur explanation is perfect for AD..thx
Brother ronaldo; there was no option as Amniotic Band Syndrome! It asked for a possible defect that lead to this!
One question where in the blood was backing off from the vertebral artery, as well as the subclavian artery (as in the patient presented with claudication symptoms on exercise of the left limb, and pressures were significantly reduced in the left limb compared to the right). I picked the answer where they mentioned the common origin of the two is affected. One another option was anomalous origin, but that did not fit into the picture.
sorry abt that:Smile)..yah myometric distortion shud lead to it....its also assoc with oligohydramnios due to renal agenesis and also a genetic component....

whats the ans for HIV anal ca?

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »