Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am done Guys! - drmaxdias
It was not Subclavian Steal Syndrome; no Hx of lightheadedness with exercise.
So Does Accreta fit into that Amniotic Band picture? I do not know.

About the HIV, well, I have searched Google, but not come across some substantial info.
im not sure...will look it up..

yah no basilar insuff means...just post verterbal origin of subclavian a . atheroma....

That is all for the day! All this concludes to us solving 19 controversy questions!
drmaxdias, just saw your post. Thanks very much for the great experience. Wish you best of the luck and a wonderful score!!

for Appendicits in pregnancy (CT v. Paracentesis?) question: I remember in UW, there is a question saying that CT is contradicted in pregnancy. Ultrosound should be used in stead. For uncertail dx of appendicitis, a laparoscopy could also be used. Paracentesis, I do not know whether that should be applied in diagnosis....

USG was not there in the options; but I think Laparoscopy was. I have marked that incorrect for myself, as I marked paracentesis, ruling other options out (did not think of laparoscopy as a viable option).
paracentesis wud add to nothing i feel....
so it wud be CT vs laparoscopy.....CT if confusing presentation, as pregnancy is not an absolute CI to it.... and laparoscopic removal if presentation classical..??
best of luck for a great score.
thanks for sharing ur exam exeprience.
Yes, I have got this question incorrect! My toll adds to 8 now! :-(
Thanks doc_heart!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »