Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am done Guys! - drmaxdias
Thanks for the input quansar!
Agree with Max for his choices except the man with multiple partner need to have the advice on seatbelt first then HIV test later.
ST depression-> need to do Cardiac enzyme to rule out Subendocardiol infraction.
Thanks hope08! ronaldo is all set! I got this one wrong brother; the ovarian mass one. Anyways, did you check on ABS, and Placenta Accreta? And how about that left subclavian, and left vertebral question. Could you reach some conclusion there?
One matching set to choose b/w TOF, and TAPVR I guess. One stem had cyanosis comes, and goes since birth, and giving O2 does not improve symptoms. The other stem had severe cyanosis from birth, and pulmonary fields prominent. I think the first one is TOF, and the latter TAPVR.

Did you read that immunosuppressive therapy question? You guys agree with lymphoma?
Another one where in there was an alcohol consumer; previous biopsy showed hepatitis without cirrhosis, and this time, it showed the labs as PT 12 seconds INR 1, and Albumin of 4; liver enzymes were elevated in hundreds, not thousands (and AST > ALT). They asked what if the patient is asked to stop alcohol now. There were options saying that there shall be progression to cirrhosis, and one said reversal. I picked the latter, as his synthetic symptoms are still preserved. This is Alcoholic Fatty Liver I guess, when it is reversible.
Yes, agree with risk of lymphoma. For other Q, I pick the Flail Chest instead of Ruptured Bronchus .
Agree with: Alcoholic hepatitis is reversible if the patient stops drinking, but it usually takes months to resolve.

Can you repeat again Qs about ABS, and Placenta Accreta? And how about that left subclavian, and left vertebral question? Sorry I did not see them. thanks.
The adnexal mas on postmenopausal woman, need to be ruled out ovarion CA by U/S and biopsy
hope08; those questions are in this post somewhere! :-p I am worn out as of now to write them again, but I shall mention them again for you tomorrow. Is that fine buddy? Thanks for the consensus on the Alcoholic Hepatitis answer!
Effect of Alcohol on Liver
http://www.dentalplans.com/articles/Alco...20Disease/
Ok! Thanks Max!
for the immunosuppressive therapy question, most likly it is skin cancer. It is very well know about one third organ transplant pt under immunosuppressive therapy develop skin cancer within 10-20 years....

But I do not know whether that is in your options.... lymphoma may be the next one in the line...

agree with your TOF q choices..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »