Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am done Guys! - drmaxdias
congrats drmaxdias for finishing this monsterous exam ..................and GL for the gr8 score ........::::::::Smile))))))))
A question in where the new born had not urinated since birth, and there was a midline abdominal mass; the closest option I could see was Posterior Urethral Valve, so I picked it. Wilms was also one option. I do not know if I am correct on this one.

Also, an Alzheimer setting, wherein the patient presents with incontinence. Residual volume is less than 100 ml, and it is NOT brought on by coughing, or other causes of increased intraabdominal pressure. They asked the pathophys here. I picked Detrusor Atony. Comments on this please.
Agree with Darkhorse, MRI if late >2weeks, X ray if <2 weeks (could be osteomyelitis from local infection). For hepatitis Qs, do they ask how to save the pt from Hep C or Hepatitis in general? Do you remember the other options? It is so simple for the answer of no available vaccine.
hey bond...i do agree with your argument.....this is what u get in step 2...I did mention it in my exam experience....there will be 2 answers in most of the q....and depending on the q u have to choose most appropriate answer....when drmaxdias has choosen ruptured bronchus....he must have read few more things suggestive of it.....subcut emphysema is very highly suggestive of tracheobronchial injury....although agreed that flail chest u get paradoxical movement....u can never reach to a conclusion unless u read the whole q....I would be inclined to choose ruptured bronchus
midline abdo mass is a full bladder i presume
was the diagnosis alzheimers given....or it can be NPH
Yes, that is a full bladder Sir. How about the other two questions I posted?

hope08, they said that what else he must do that he does not have Hepatitis C. One of the options was to do nothing else, so I picked that.
It was given that the patient has Alzheimer's Sir.
hey drmaxdias congratualtion on finishing the step 2

wish u a good score that u deserve 99 for sure

and thanks for posting questions

gud luk.
Thank you cold. Thank you so much for the wishes.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »