Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am done Guys! - drmaxdias
hey max....what u think about the exam...is it harder or easier than uw, nbme, qbank..

Well, I think it is close somewhere between new Kaplan Q Bank, and UW; closer to Kaplan Q Bank actually.
drmaxdias
Thanks again for sharing your exam experience. you have answered the most challenging qs. We wish you amazing 99 score on step 2 CK.

As you suggested that kaplan Q bank is close to the real exam in what way? length of exam questions? or style of presenting?

also what was your score on kaplan Q bank?
Dearest dreamdoc

I am still finding answers to the ones I have listed; Kaplan Q Bank is similar in content, and if one can master Kaplan Q Bank in a timed mode, then, one is really sitting pretty for the examination. My score in Kaplan Q Bank was 72 per cent.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience Max, you will get a great score.
Dearest hope08; time will unveil the truth eventually; let us see! I feel nervous as I remember the tough ones!
please drmaxdias please give me your yahoo i.d. I need to chat with you.

mine is ecfmg_doc
I have just added you!
aveolar inflammation is the cause of cough in sarcodosis

copy pasted from a research article in google search:
Pathogenesis
While the pathogenesis of cough in sarcoidosis is unknown, significant airway involvement with parenchymal distortion, endobronchial disease, and extrinsic airway compression is a characteristic of the disease. Small airway involvement detected by the presence of physiologic airflow limitation can be identified in well over half of patients, independent of smoking status, and bronchial hyperresponsiveness to challenge testing can be found in > 50% of patients, depending on the stage of disease.20 Pathologically, granulomatous inflammation is found in and around both the large and small airways, occasionally to the point of obstruction. The presence of airflow limitation, bronchial hyperresponsiveness, and the anatomic location of inflammation likely plays a critical role in the development of cough.

for PTU induced neutropenia....i think it wud be destruction...as other SE are also immune mediated..rash hepatitis...and it resolves by stopping the drug

agree upon the pain study design q...

flail chest vs rupture...very confusing..but i feel flail chest assoc with dissecting pneumothorax wud be rt.....as paradoxical resp is pretty specific

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »