Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my exam experience - bondjamesbond
thanks everybody for thier wishes i am done with the exam,my experience is just ok not so excellent and in further messages i will paste a number of minute details about the exam,exam was really a monster not so easy lost my patince and concentration in last few questions everything was doable but time was the key ,not so easy to ace this exam but i dont want to dishearten anybody ,just prepare for the hardest exam,and one most special thing is that what dr maxdias has told to me i got 5 questions out of that,i have done my best effort but in last minutes i was not sharp and calm due to some unnecessary noise and guys i have remmebered some topics which i will discuss in next posts,my message to my dear friends to paste thier e mails who want some solutions of nbme questions,i will help everybody which i can
best of luck everybody i will be in touch after few hours,i am enjoying now with my best friend
bye
wow 007 i was just thinkin of u.....we all missed u tonight.

congrats on completing and u will be very happy when u get score so no worries just enjoy the freedom of chilling out and look forward to more posts from u when u r rested..

calmer

p.s we saved u a spot on the busSmile)
Good Job !
BondX2 !

I hope you beat the crab out of this damn monster !!

Best wishes !
GL
wich u a great score
Thanks for sharing ur experience with us.
Looking forward to ur detailed post.

GL.
thank you calmer is the best,jeanbaptiste,life saver,dimple9
Thanks for sharing ur experience. GL for ur score
congrats on finishing exam and wish u great score.
Wat question did DRmaxdias tell, can u share those, and can u pls giv me the nbme key too, thanks.my email drpapermate

Good luck for a 99
hey vitamin i am pasting everything here and read dr max dias exam experience buddy he has mentioned everything there and really friends i dont pay much attention to the exam experiences and questions told by them and i got a number of them in exam exactly the same stuff,so plz dont take exam questions lightly
hi
thanks for the response, i never saw drmaxdias exam experience.can u pls tell me whre it is
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »