Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my detailed exam experience - bondjamesbond
hey sri ram one line advice to you is that it is better to sacrifice few tough stuff instead of a large amount of easy stuff,but only superficial things will not help you much
add me too please
drpapermate

Thanks
and wish u a 99
ok vitamin are u from bangladesh?

Hi ,bondjamesbond!!!Add me too please
usmleshka

Thanks and wish u a great score,as minimum - 99.9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you hpv one more advise to you is that there is definately a question on herpes simplex encephalitis in the exam so beware of that man
Hey Bond Good luck for a great score. Now relax and have fun Bond. I am sure u will get 99.
good luck for ur score bondjamesbond! thank u for sharing ur experience!!
can u plz tel me wat the exam was like ..was it more like UW or NBME?
and would u recommend any books for final revision besides kaplan?
thanks v much!
hey may 23 when is your exam man ,i was missing you i am also having something for you friend if you have not done with your exam ,if you have not done give me your email man.
Hi Bond
thanks for such a detailed exam experience.
i m taking my exam next week, trying to revise UW, would u suggest any other sources for lat min prep........
also, if u could plz add me to your list too
needforspeed457
thanks in advance and wish u a great 99999999999999999
yes sof i am also having some word about this,if i just want to say something guys my exam was like nbme3 just like that and even one picture from the nbme and one question on silvery scale from nbme3 ,and u will find a number of scenario some time u will you are guessing a trap there but dont be extra paranoid,i got 4 to 5 questions wrong due to my paranoid thoughts,just be logical perfect in time management,and i was also having some notes and question prepared from a friend he has aced the exam,i am heard of a number of peoples as 99er but i have seen his score report and his npotes were the best and they helped me a lot,if you have some personal excess to some such kind of stuff,it will definately help you a lot and ,one more thing get well prepared with murmurs and congenital cardiac disease and some other things like hemiplegia and where is the lesion and ecg are not easier these days but i got only one
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »