Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
select the lor - sammy06
do we have the option of choosing the lors of the ones eras uploads if we submit m0re than 3
yes sammy u do.
u choose which LOR goes to which program.
hey gr8
thanks a lot for ur help
one last q , so we can send as many as 6-7 LORS right?
thanks once again
Yes you can send as many LORs as you want. Out of that you can assign a maximum of 4 per program.
Hi Sammy06,

I got the idea of what you said about lors. I have another genuine doubt.what about the personsl statements. How many of them can put in the myeras,to different programs? for example,in my primary ps it states that i am interested in im ,cardiology.so we want to apply for other programs like family medicine and peds as a back up .how do we put the ps for those residencies.basically i assume before we assign our myeras document to each programms we will get a chance to put our desired ps to that program. is that correct. so can we paste all these ps to the eras at the same time or how does it practically possible?. any one .good luck to all of you guys. I am in Ny .so if any body wants to discuss it in personal, my emai address is jyprkshj. If anybody wants to contact me, email me, i can give you my phone number.and we can have the discussion.

thanks guys
jph
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »