Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam experience - ck99
ck, did u do your last review ( 6 days ) from Kaplan notes, FA or your notes?
Thank you
michellewebber
dr_who
usmlepassed
hope08
drmaxdias
floridaguy
dellmed

THANKS GOT YOUR WISHES....................................................THANKS
Thank you
2Day before my exam I was reading your wishes
made be feel better about the exam ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I do not how to say it .......................But you peolpe are woderful thanks
and God be with you .......you will make great doctors !
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=203136

Thank you all !

GL ck99
wish u a great 999999999999999999999999
All the best for a 99! Have a great score!
Hi eu_phoria ,

Do not do anything without timed mode ,please timed mode even if you do not feel good about the result ,in the exam I never felt the need to hurry in any block .The reason was
I did everything random and timed mode INTIALLY
I felt lost at first I did not know how to use the UW or Kaplan .......you know what to get from the UW and kap ...........
you need to look at your result and see what is making your exam low or high .
Initially I did UW wrote down all of the questions that was hard and the ones they say this is more likely to appear in your exam .All cardiology and neurology.
What is more important than anything see what works for you ..........
The biggies help for me was doing kap notes and Cd at the center than doing assessment for each subject .And listening to Goljan everyday going to kap center .I answered a lot of challenging questions by listening to him .
He give an advise that you should first read the last 2 lines and than the choices than read the whole thing .............I did that it helped a big time!
Good luck

Hi floridaguy

The last week you know when I postponed the exam for the last time I felt so low and I did not feel like studying .
I always had the high yield cd from kap I just listened to that FOR ALL SUBJECT .
Man that was the best thing I did . It made me realised ....................> it is impossible to know everything .
And anything they say high yield ,there is a question on it in the UW that says this is possible to appear on your exam ..........some surlly did
The ob/gne is great .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,especially the gyn
The BH please see it check on the substance abuse ,,,,,,,,,she give clues or
My dear friend ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
just pick your strongest subject and check it out ......or
listen and read notes from the high yield cd and than do UW same subject and see if it improves your score ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please try to read and listen to the kap high yeild video
GOOD LUCK
thank u so much ck....wish u a bright score...plz gimme advice for last 2 days..i feel lost..dont know wat to read....?did u read FA?
Got it ck, lets wait for your 99 now Smile
thx for the experience ck99!!
u seem to have walked thro it effortlessly.....
best of luck for a grt score!!

cud u let us know what kind of stuff r they stressing on....thx

hello drmax.....whats up not to be seen..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »