Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
too depressed to post nbme 3 score - calmer
Hey please help me with statergy...my exam is in only 6 days and I scored much lower in nbme 3 then either 2 or 1...

what shall i do....should i go over kap notes or pick up FA at this late hour.....

am so screwed I know I am gonna flunk BIG TIME....

calmer,pls don't get anxious...although i am in no position to advise u but still i think ur prep is excellent...i hav heard that form 3 is the toughest so even if u score a bit low on it,i guess it's ok....u scored so well on the others....and u know alot...just go thru ur kap notes instead of FA....trust me,u r NOT GOING TO FAIL!!!!!!!!i think u r going to get a sooper score,inshAllah....stay CALM!!!!!!!!!
calmer,pls don't get anxious...although i am in no position to advise u but still i think ur prep is excellent...i hav heard that form 3 is the toughest so even if u score a bit low on it,i guess it's ok....u scored so well on the others....and u know alot...just go thru ur kap notes instead of FA....trust me,u r NOT GOING TO FAIL!!!!!!!!i think u r going to get a sooper score,inshAllah....stay CALM!!!!!!!!!
calmer dont worry, NBME 3 is supposed to be harder than 2 and 1. I too scored lower in NBME 3 than 2. Keep your head high, from the looks of your responses over the past few weeks, I think you are doing well in your preparation.

Go over kaplan, take notes, skim through FA, this is it. wind down time. I have exam in 2 days as well. Remember 50 percent of the exam is Confidence, like Goljan said, you have to know that you are going to smash it.
you are gonna be fine
how much did u score
you might be nervous or some thing b/c we all know that u ar well prepared
good luck
thanks guys....i just feel weirdly burned out...no interest anymore....other things also going on in rest of my life and finding it difficult to remain focussed....

got up at 3am to do the nbme and wish i hadnt done it coz it made me feel like i have usmle amnesia or something....

cannot remember basics....cant choose between 2 options....keep changing answers....

well i got 550 on form 3......after getting 650 on nbme2

am reallllllllly anxious and clammy right now.....

help!!
listen u need to stay focused that is the biggest issue ithe exam
thing are tough in life
but when u go there just focus
and i always say for this exam it is not one day studying that matters even if u can,t study enough in the end you have a great base and believe me u r gonna get 99
just calm down and focus
har to do as i am struggling too even sipmle thing are getting confused right now
good luck
and 550 is great score
hey calmer take it from this forum, you are gonna ace this test with ease. we all know u for quite sometime; cool down; this is transient anxiety and normal to ve b4 exam.
Hey calmer,

CALM DOWN !!! U are more than prepared for this exam , instead of going for the exam after 6 days , u can even take it tonight. Well , just kidding but trust me you'll be just fine and after a month you'll let us know of your score ......... being a 99.

I believe u'll score nothing less than a 99. Wish U all the best .
Your nbme score in both forms is supercool . Trust me . I got exact score in nbme 3 and I went for the exam singing ......
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »