Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
done with the exam ,insha Allah - shaziachoudry
1st of all
thanks to all of you guys everybody her for being so supportive and helpful ,All of you are great people

Exam
i donot know i did it ,ut insha Allah it is done

got there at 8 30
started at 9
Time Management
was alright had to rush in1 q in ist bloack and 3 in last last 3 block mostly towards end b/c i was getting tires,5 out of 8 finished a min or 2 before,in the it is very hard to concentrate so feels like need more time

beaks
took 10 min after 2blocks 20 min after next 2 then 5 to 10 min in each block as i was tored in the end and has to come out to keep myself focused

Questions length
it is like nbme more than uw and less than kaplan
some are long someare short u can menage it though

choice

some had 3andsomehadupto L but i donot think so it made any diff b/c ur usually confused b/w 2

subjects

mine was filled with im and peds and with all other but i think it covered everything

Q Type
alot of pathpysio q drugs diagnosis one thing they donot give u the answe that u are looking in it they twist it some how ,donot look for specific words

tpoics
as usuall gen

mostly initial managment,diagnosis test and
cad
hyperlipidemia
pneumothorax
asthma
allegies
immuno def
vaginal bleeding
vaginal inf
pcod
vitdef
dementia
drugs
a lot ofpathopysiology like shock
everything else

Advice
try to sleepwell
donot stay up late the night before take a day offifu can believe it doesno make a diff,they check ur knowlege not memory
eat the breakfast,i could not and then i got hungry after a while
take painkiller before and take it with u for sec dose u are gonna need it after 4 hrs
take lunch with u
2 thing are most imp in the exam
keep track of time and donotexhust urself,take regular breaks u can do 3 to 4 blocks at streach but it will drain u
try to stay focus ,it gets harder in the end to focus,i could think any thing toward the end
study hard and pay attention how the thing work rather than memorizing it ,ya u hae to memorize to same time but if u donot knowhow it work uwill be stuck in some qs
do all diff name s of thing they put same thing in diff word s, donot go for specific word
make a sensible and smart choices that is what all this eamis all about

goodluck to all of u i donot know how i did it but would love to help u if u need any thing
shaziac786
work hard it will ppay of in the end
remember mein ur prayer

congrats on getiing it done.Am sure u will score high
thanks shazia for ur exam experience.
wish u a great score.
thanks doc heart
Congrats, Sazia
Insha Allah you will do great.
Now relax.
thanks triple
trying tobut can,t sleep
I am now starting for step2. Can you give me any advice?
start with dvds and kaplan notes do one or 2 reading depending upon ur time and then gofor uw and kaplan q banks if u can and readkaplanone more time do nbme , see where u stand and then work on weakness and then go for exam
goood luck
Thanks shazia.....best of luck!!!
congrats shazia....its nice to not have to look at those notes tomoroow!!!!!!!
thanks turtlerace
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »