Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
december gang...!!! - capa
which book of goljan is everyone doing?? rapid review 2nd edition, the 768 page or any toher shorter version...?? is kaplan patho also needed after goljan rapid review?? I m doing star pathology by goljan, 1st read and then will do rapid review by goljan 2nd edition..but star patho is jus giving a god diea of goljan style in text book format n not bullet points..i m still doing MMRS for micro..not yet started other subjects...going so slooow..gosh..happy studying all...sf dia, capa, think pink, health, how r all ur studies going???
Hi lovelymorn,
Smile
Well i just finished the Goljan Rapid Review,the second edition along with the audio lectures.Its the 768 pages one..I really dont think that we'd need kaplan patho after that.I mean Gojan path is more then enough.i've just completed the first read of Goljan and didnt retain much but after that when i did the UW questions,they didnt seem toooooo hard actually so i guess its enough.What do the rest of you think????
I m also going really slow.Had a dental extraction yesterday so havent studied a word from the last 2 days..Sad.I dunno why i end up wasting days like this....
I've planned to start pharm now.Lets see how that goes.Will deal with the nightmare..physio)..Wink after that..Smile..
How are capa and sf_dia and everyone else doing..Smile??
Study well guys and pray i also do...Wink
See ya
hi thinkpink congratulation for finish goljan

I have started to read goljan (doawnload from forum) and listen audio it takes a lot time
how long have you read it?
Hi medrmtci,Smile
It took me around 25 days to complete both things.I mean the audios and the lectures. Not that i remember all of it..Smile
pls add me too. my email address: usmle001
thanks
thinkpink...good going..i jus got the book RR 2nd edition...n will do it next..finished audios once n keep listening whenever i can...my monsters are pharmac n physio..n i still gotta meet with them...
HI Everyone,

I havent done anything for last week as I have mentioned before. I am still debating about getting the RR new book because I followed the lecture notes along with it and not sure if I again want to go over the book as I have made my notes in the lecture notes of Goljan.

HI lovelymorn,

How is the new book. Did u got it online? let me know if you find the book better than the lecture notes.

I got it online from buy.com with google check out for about $24(pretty reasonable i thought).....it was shipped out friday but it ll reach me on monday i guess..i ll go thru it n will let u know if u need to get it...
its the blue book right. Let me know once u get the book. if its good I will definately buy it yes $24 seems very reasonable and if you like it let me know I will definately buy it then because I dont want to follow Kaplan patho
Hi capa,Sfdia,lovelymorn'
How're you guys?guess everyone is busy..
Gl to you all

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »