Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
december gang...!!! - capa
well so many of us here now..so what are you all doing now?? how much accomplished? plans for this week? I m still doing goljan audios.reached day 2 audios. I also work fulltime.so thats a challenge. I m doing the 46 pages notes with the audio and the rapid review 300 pages in the evening and night. Plz advise on pharmac and biochem.those 2 are scary for me.Thanks.
HI lovelymorn,

I am in the same situation that I work full time. Thats why whenever I getting time I trying to Kaplan CDs and take notes. So that after I am done with watching all those I can focus on reading. But might not be the best plan but since I have such a limited time thats all I can do. I am going to start listening to Goljan from next week(hopefully from Monday) I am very confused which HY to follow along with audio lectures. Are you taking notes or you have some notes of Goljan that follow along with Goljan audio.

Thanks,
I am following the 46 page download that i got from this forum. Thats what i m following with the audio as its short and sweet and gets u to focus on the points he is discussing. I m just gonna stick with goljan to finish this first, then do the 300 page goljan book and then go to kaplan dvds. I have the old ones so i m contemplating if i shd just join kaplan as that wud make me study no matter what...inspite of the fulltime job i mean...so comtemplating on joining in Oct ans study by myself till then...Might be worth it i figured..
Thanks lovelymorn. Best of luck with your prep
hi all!!
so gang is here,good.welcome everyone...
ok lovelymorn u are on fulltime job..okay thats really achallenge..but im sure u will do fine...
sf_dia,oldyy,s786,lathapm,screwed and django..sorry if i missed anyone..
ok yes we will be studying and repoting here,better if we do same subject but that wud not be the issue..ok lovelymorn u already doing path dr goljan n notes and sf_dia u planning to start it on monday..good...
i would like to know how many of us,have juz started and how many have given one or 2 reads till today...for me i have given 1 quick read to kaplan plus pappi audios..but was fast so wud like to go slow and solid on concepts this time i prefer organ wise,..what are ur opinions...
thanks
I capa you are doing a good job. I am doing Goljan RR. Half done with it but quick read. Do not retain so much. First quick reading of all subject except pharmaco and behav. sciences. We will keep in touch for motivation.
me to
me too
I also did my first quick reading and I dont feel like retaining much as well. I am also in a situation where I have full time job. Anyway I was thinking of dong Goljan and then start second review and start some questions solving that time along with the reading. Thats all the plan I have for now. Any suggestions
well i m having a hectic day and prep after that is tough....but any ways if some one guide me than i can make in dec or jan....let me join too
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »