Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
december gang...!!! - capa
great friends!!!
django--i also have bs left but thinking to do at end not near exam but at end of system review..i will start study after 3-4 days im dealing w/ some personal matter after that im free..
sf_dia--dont wory,whatever u do lil por big each day cherish it..that u did it besides busy schedule fulltime job..so stick to the plan u have and start studying,if need any help juz buzz here..exam is mostly path and dr goljan is gold for it..
silk--same to u,juz start working right away dont think muc..whatever u will do,will be counted later on..
and dont over exert,look after ur health as well..
lovelymorn--already started and seems buzy..
and do atleast questions here,each day u visit this site
take care
2664--u r welcome..what are ur plans??
HI capa

Thanks a lot. Thats nice of you. Once I will start solving questions I will put interesting questions here. I have started questions part yet. Planning to start hearding Goljan from Sunday or Monday. Not also sure what notes to review along with the goljan audio any suggestions.
hey sf_dia---how are u..well imo,w/ goljan u can do FA and questions..yes we will post good questions..im also planning to fnsih kaplan til aug end..hopefully no matter whta im doing b/c next i will get UW for 3 months..heard its on hot list among toppers..
hey im sorry understood wrong..w/ goljan audio do RR or stars pathology review/or better if have his spiral binding downloaded book(sorry dont have link,tho)..goes well w/ it...listen properly he is very good at integration ..if u ahve doen 1st read u will grasp what he is saying..so wiser is to do patho at end of all subjects read atleast one read...all the best
i am in for sure.my mail sassa505
Count me in. My email id is amarnikita . Iam doing immuno and physio.Planning to take it in Jan08. Good luck to all of u.
Thanks capa for the advice I will try to do that.
hi capa.great going.so are you doing 2nd reading and then plan to do u.w?any idea how many revisions are needed?my exam also in dec.i am done with 1 reading so far.do you think its enough time till dec.
Good morning, Capa......Lets do it; my e-mail is: surgery_us
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »