Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
december gang...!!! - capa
hi capa, and december gang,

I'm just starting.I'm an old img. I'm reading FA for a start.thanks for the update.
hi! include me...help me prepare too...reach2harshasharma
test
me tooooooooooooooooooo, dec
syedhamidmail plz count me in and contact me someone, i`ve started just a month back..i dunno how everyone else is doing..
hi guys,
u know i started a decmber team some time back but everyone kind of just vanished from it.We did meet up online once or twice to discuss some concepts but i guess it didnt work out that well.Anyway its good to know that there's a Decmber Gang..Smile..Lets just stick together and get this exam done once and for all.Smile.Good Luck everyone and stay in touch..Smile
hi everyone...hope all doing fine!!!
thinkpink u r rt..i also tried such group long back but not here,some other site and all not disappered but found one or 2 ppl whom they started studying with and same with most of us,..u will find later b/c for study partner u should approch for not >3 ppl in group but our gang is juz meant to boost each other..and if u find someone suitable as study partner..go ahead,but dont abandon this gang..and here we will be discussing study methods,stretegies,if nay problem we will discuss..b/c as we all know what is most troublesum is how to start or how to move forward..so like sf_dia she/he is working ful time,silk she(im sure),finds difficult to study after hectic day like stuff we will be supporting each other and last but not teh least start quizing asap..here.........WHATEVER U READ FOR A DAY..MAKE MINI QUESTIOSN AND ASK HERE and amke study active and urself encouraged...hope im rt,tahts why i asked as we all ahve gathered BIG DEC GANG now so all should not depend on me or any otehr but we all should participate and come up w/ ideas how we should proceed from here,rest dont think i started thsi thraed so my duty to ment u but us all..so start sharing who did what..and quizing.....
goodday!!
U're right capa.
We should all be a motivational factor for each other.That's the most important thing..Smile
Keep in touch..Smile
Hi count me tooooooooooooooooooo.
This is really like a gang.
want to be the member.
bye
me toooooooo:
merichr2004
can anyone plz tell me how i can convert dvds to mp3? any software plzzzzzzzzzzzz
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »