Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
december gang...!!! - capa
HI Everyone,

I have just started Goljan only did 1 hour so far. I am not sure which notes to follow but I had the RR 2004 which is somewhat similar. Although he has so many other info that he gives. How is everyone else doing?

HI john2007,

I have no idea but may be u can google and see if they show some software to do it.

hi gang!!!
welcome john,herpes..
yes john google it..
sf_dia--dont ya have dr goljan notes other than RR?i ahd such link but juz checked it been deleted..but dont ya worry..did u hear him saying...dont look into any book or write down..juz concentrate on meeeee(dr.g) so dont worry if something mising in his RR,his lect is gold..!!
HI Capa,

Yes I have the notes which is General note (page 233) and Special Patho ( page 326). I am not yet going through them because they are really long but might think about it later. But one question do u think after I am complete with Goljan I still need to review Kaplan or I can just focus on Goljan.

I do agree with u that his lectures are really good. I am only in the first day 7th lectures but I think its really good lectures.

Thanks and best of luck everyone studying
sf-dia how many hours u have for study?i study >6hr mon-fri,sat-sunday-depends...i do 10-25 questions each day..have completed qbook except micro,anatomy and bs..
sf_dia--i have listened to him once but now have plan to do him again w/ webpath slides with topic i will be reading..i guess he covers all(cant comment or suggest confidently as im to take exam)but if we will supplement him w/ slides on webpath plus path questions should suffice..rest picture we will get when will do questions...what do u think??
HI capa,

I think thats a great plan. For me I barely get time to study because as I have mentioned before I have to work full time ( as a matter fact I am at work right now). Anyway I do try to listen to lectures 2-3 per day. But thats all I can afford to spend time at this point. I also think that if we hear the lectures with slides that should be enough. I really dont want to do Kaplan Patho as well. Thats why I was thinking that since u have completed it what do u think does Kaplan patho has any additional information that Goljan didnt cover.
Hey gang, I m back. I had a tough weekend. was out most of it and cudnt study. I m back to goljan today and will listen at least 2 hours. hey capa, kudos to you for starting this. just looking at this gang size and everyones messages is motivating me..I m hoping to start and finish soon ...lovelymorn
sf_dia--cant comment on kaplan path(i have not done) but so far im told kaplan path is ok ok(nothing compares to dr.g) but if one can afford time,no harm in experimenting..but im not going to do..an di watche d1 lect of kaplan path he juz talking KLN line to line..but slides he shows is good i guess but i found boring so quitd and picked dr.g and im satisfied unless someone debatesWink
HI lovelymorn,

I have started Goljan as well. Couldnt do much over the the weekend because had so much other thing to do. Let me know how u r doing

hey sf dia, gimme ur e-mail,. i ll try to send u the 46 page goljan notes that i follow with the audio. I m at work too..great to know u r in same boat as me..i mean for motivating each other...i m doing goljan also for 2-3 hrs daily. thats all i m able to do also now.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »