Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
december gang...!!! - capa
hi lovelymorn--dont worry for what is gone,see ahead,make goal and start..which u already have..happy learning!!
HI capa,

I totally agree that Kaplan Patho is boring. I did hear the patho lectures and he is boring and reads off the book. Anyway I think I might be able to comment better once I go through Goljan. I will let u know detail. But I also dont have any plan to stick to Patho for Kaplan rather focus on Goljan and if possible go through his long notes. Thanks for the info
oh yes u both can hang in together..since similar situation..take care buds!!!
u are welcome sf_dia Smile
HI lovelymorn,

Thanks for the help. My email address is sf_dia. I have the long notes as I have mentioned before but I also have the 100 pages HY but not yet looking at any of those. Yes I am at work right now. Once I have the 46 pages HY I will try to follow that along with the lectures.

Thanks,

hey sf dia, i m at the nutrition part 2 on day 2 lectures. I wanna finish day 2 lectures by tommorrow. will finish neoplasia goljan lectures today and half hematology planned for tomorrow. how bout you? do u still need the 46 page goljan notes that i follow with lectures..i think it is focused, concise and u can read it quickly with the audios.
HI lovelymorn,

It would be great if u can send me the 46 pages HY because I dont think I have it.

Thanks

hi, i sent it..
lovelymorn-can i ahve those goljan hy as well..my id is p_capa
thanks !!
Thanks lovelymorn I got it. Thats so nice of you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »