Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
december gang...!!! - capa
HI usmlepedia,

Welcome. I am an old IMG as well. I have graduated on 2001. So you are definately not alone. I havent looked at FA yet because I want to make sure I completed my first read before I look FA because I have heard its very concise. So let us know how your FA reading goes on.

lovelymorn,

Seems like you are really busy. Working doing MPH WOW thats a busy schedule. And with all this u r still studying. U r amazing. Anyway I think I might do the same as well. Think of questions when I am done. But with this pace who knows when I will be able to finish it.

Thanks and have to go to a reserach meeting now Smile
Nice to meet you , sf_dia. I am really much older than you , I graduated in 1993.
I begin with FA, only because I have read some stuff in the past several years.
I have only 2-3 hours reading everyday.
hi gang..whats up..?welcome new members....dont feel either old or very old juz pick up book u want to begin with...and lets study...and keep bucking each other,REMEMBER its juz one more exam..so enjoy rest life stuff as well...but keep study our 1st priorty..!!!!!!!!
and
hey dont worry every baby step we take will count so no matter how slow we go but make sure,we keep moving forward...i am starting 2nd read w/ system wise from tomorrow..
usmlepedia--2-3 hrs enuf if u juz focus on target for that particular time..
we can do it..Smile
Wow capa.....And i m still on my first reading,plus i m superrrrrr slow.GOD help me..Sad
omg..capa..u r doing good...great going..n u r super motivating also...thanks..
HI Capa,

You are in a great shape seems like. I am also in the 1st reading and its really very superficial I dont think I am retaining much at all.

HI thinkpink,

We are all in the same pace. My reading is so slow. Dont worry.

Thanks and best of luck
I hardly do a chapter a day from Rapid Review Goljan..And i listen to the lecture with that.
Do u think i can make it by decmber????I m so depressed..Sad
hey gang--thanks but liek i mentioned earlier my 1st read was like u all was superficial,but got big picture so chose system wise..now..,im juz trying to think positive atleast ;-) im also slow bug dont ay worry but we will amke our way...
thansk for being support here !!!
start quizing whatever u study..i will keep coming with what im doing so u all get in tocuh or learn efoortlessly same u all do..listen to goljan and make questions and ask urself and quiz here,if time allows ofcourse,as we all have lil time issue...
keep smiling and study well we all!!!
oopse!!so many alphabet jumping..hehehe sorry!!
U know capa...ure a reallly big motivation..Plus ypu have superb leadership qualities i mist say...Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »