Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online score report - sammy06
good luck sammy
tell us the good news soon
okay guys, my score(CS) too is reported in this NBME site. But i dont see any link to print, and it doesnt show actual score too(pass/fail)!!!!! only the date of score report, as 8/15/07?????
tona itll be showing post 12 tonite
thank u so much usamle7 . GL to u too.
thnks for the info.
I took my exam on 23rd n it's showing my score has reported..but there is no link to see /print it out.
may be after 12 they will update it.good luck to all of you.
Hi Capsule

You are lucky, i also took on 23rd july, didnt get updated.
anyway, wish you a good score.
btw can you tell me where did you give the exam?

hi guys
any one is sure that they will update tonight?
hello guys my score was reported on 8th aug and they have already posted it . but it takes around 12-15 days to reach my country . will i be able to c my score here . wheni click step 2 ck they are showing address . thanks
Beginning in August 2007, examinees who registered through the NBME for Step 1, Step 2 Clinical Knowledge and/or Step 2 Clinical Skills, will be able to view, download and print their score reports via the NBME Licensing Examination Services (NLES) website. Examinees will receive an email advising them that their examination results are available on-line. (Examination results are released weekly.) Using password protection, examinees will log onto NLES to obtain their results. Results will be accessible for approximately 120 days, after which examination results will be made available only in the form of an official paper USMLE transcript. A transcript will be provided upon request and payment of the appropriate fee. To request a transcript, examinees can log on to NLES and select the œRequest Documents link.

Paper USMLE score reports will be phased out during August 2007. During the transition, some examinees will receive the paper score report and others will receive their results on-line. Examinees who receive paper score reports will not be provided with the on-line score report. Duplicate paper score reports will be provided if needed. To request a duplicate score report, examinees can log on to NLES and select the œRequest Duplicate Score Report link.

Posted August 6, 2007
THAT ALL WE KNOW YOU CAN DERIVE YOUR ANSWER FROM THIS
Anybody able to dowanload or see acore?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »