Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good news - sammy06
Nice score, GL in your residency.
thank you
cjay, serena, veronica92 , quansar, ihabshenouda, ben
turtle race, mylife, appleipod, antiboyd, doc heart, dreamdoc,suregeon 1982, swift doc1, gucci,jovana, sakko muddose, gasto, archei11,ishani, calmer drmaya, sof, life saver,ic, triplehelix,drgladiator, shazia,drpaul, madras, drmax,zarah, hope08, tona,tina2, usmlepassed, bond, aziz, sriiram,sanie- thanks to all u guys
yea
shudnt bother much abt others
thanks darkhorse,
u have been a gr8 guy and help
really appreciate all ur efforts
good luck for reisidency and match
Sammy,
Don't worry , that absolut idiot and the whole bag of his "step children " with the same head but differant ID is the LAST ONE that you or anybody else need to prove them self's ...
We can be "rud e" if w ewant to and I can tell Him "go ahead and stick it in your barin and shaff it " but no need bc mysery is contagious and mysery love scompany..so he want to get the attention here w ego again, he can read my post again..

Where are absolutidiotski....show up your selfish, self-centered brain that need some psychoanalasys exploration or some BUrr hole -screw driver therapy...
You want to figth then we are waithing for you..if you are a man then be aman (not apussycat ) and if you are a woamn , be a woman with all of your cretaivity, sensuality and elegancy...but if you are a rat, brat, s..then stay where you belong....

Keep on reading :::
OK,
ABSOLUT,
TIME OUT -seems like you got plenty of attention here and instaid that w efocus who is doing what and sit and obsses with the prometric numbers, let analyze and obsess concepts..So what do you think about this idea ????

And remember we can RUN,but NOT HIDE , and thank God that the US PROGRAM DIRCETORS are (most of them ) OPEN MINDED bc if they are will follow your principle "DON'T TRUST ANYBODY "then it will not b eany point to accept foreign medical graduetes, especially ones with 'splitting among stuff, delusion, illusions " and e.t.c.
People can exageret, make joke , be nice or aggressive, but who cares ..it is up to us to decid eif w ewant to get mad, angry or be stimulated by those FAMOUS 99'...
I said it before and I will say it AGAIN and AGAIN....the score is important YES, especially to get an interview if you are new in this country and whatever ,BUT the SCORE IS NOT EVERYTHING and PLEASE MY COUSIN 7 yrs ago GOT 79 and he got residency and now he has His own prcatice an dhe was THE FIRST FMG IN THAT PROGRAM, so instaid COULD OF, SHOULD OF , WOULD OF, TRY to THINK and YES AS SAMMY06 SAID THAT EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.....and if my Russiion mnetor -60 yrs OLD CAN SCORE 98 ..W ECAN DO IT , TOOO...
SO for thos ewho score even 75 JUST KEEP YOUR HOPES AND KEEP LOOKING FOR RESIDENCY BC I AM WITH THE ATTIDUTE that IT IS NOT ONLY UP TO THEM TO ACCEPT M E, BUT IS UP TO ME IF I ACCEPT THEM..
So if you GO with an attitid elooking "DESPERATE " then you will GET "DESPERATE " RESPONCES.......
That TIME IS TIME FIOR YOUR ACTONG CARRIER, but YET BE TRUFULL and HONEST, BUT DON'T JUST LOOK LIKE A "MISSERABLE PUPPY "....
So LET'S DEBATE CONCEPTS and KNOWLEDGE..
GOD HAS A PLAN FOR ALL OF US AND BESIDES !!
Thums UP and CHEER UP !!
Always Your Jovana
Report Abuse

a special thanks to sriram as well
congradulations sammy u deserve it.
good luck for residency.
can u please advice me about review books :B & W or step 2 secrets or crush step 2
thanks
thanks moya
i didnt ruse any of the review books except first aid 2007 which i didnt find useful
my review book was kap itselg
thanks sammy best of luck
CONGRATS....................................
I WISH U THE BEST FOR RESIDENCY.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »