Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is TX img friendly - daanishmd
hi guys ,
is tx img friendly ,,,

in f.p ,peads and im..
thanks in advance..
You can find some IMG in Texas even in Top programs like Baylor and less frequently in Southwestern. I have some latin american and indian friends in UT Houston, lots of Latin american in UT San Antonio, IMG in UTMB Galveston and Some in the Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas. What is not common is the programs that give you H1B visa. UTMB is one of the few who does it, and Baylor use to give it to some exceptional cases, but apparently they wont do it anymore.

I hope this help you.

Good luck.
thanks i really appreciate it...

iam 6 yrs graduate ....do u think they will consider more than 5 yrs from graduation...i really appreciate it.

thanks.
i think if you were clinically active after graduation may be you can still be considered.though most say cut off,some times they can consider,if you have strong c.v
ut southwestern is very good,but no fmgs.especially after katrina hurricane,some seats are given to students from louisiana.u.t houston there are few imgs,and so in utmb austin and galveston.
may be some one with more knowledge can though some light on this topic.last but not least most of these states dont sponcer visa.
psyguru..u r just too much.....pls stop all this nonsense.......if u r aleady in residency, u will b definitely making good money ....as well just as u always say, psych is better paid than other fields even after residency....so u r goin to make lots of bucks in the near future....so y not just concentrate on those...

if u r here really to help all of us......why not post some useful info directly here...why do u want to redirect all these people to ur forum??? i hv gone thr ur forum myself so many times....not much useful info at all.....u got to be a lawyer in fact..with lots of words just to fill pages but with no essence wat so ever

pls stoppp psyguru
yes texas is IMG friendly
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »