Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
would you pay for usce? - gurken
Just a question to ponder, but how many of you would pay for legitimate US clinical experience.

This includes guaranteed patient doctor relations.

Hands on experience without malpractice insurance fees.

Entitled to discussing treatment and management of clinic patients.

Post your thoughtful comments and questions below.

Don't worry this is not FMG AMERICA or IMG PREP!
I would, but be sure what kind of hospital they provide you. Are they ACGME accredited? Some program specificly said that ACGME accredited hospitals. But I guess it is better than no thing.
I wouldn't...specially when the fee surpasses the 1000 bucks(which is more business(stealing) than teaching)
So how much would you pay for USCE?
Gurken you are just jealous because I did externship I do not lie anyone want email me yemenite1976 and you can get my telephone number and call me I don't need to lie to anyone and talk like you
ii paid thirty thousand dollars to do a fifth pathway program
You may wanna pay around 500-600, but the doctor shd be associated with an academic institution and you get a chance to do your observership there. You can pay for the first one may be.... This USCE is your first door into the system, it gives you contacts, an opportunity to do other Rotations too and most importantly letters of recommendation which are absolutely invaluable...

So it really depends, if you are not finding any observership at all, then you may wanna shed even 500-1000 dollars initiallynrather than not doing any at all.... also try volunteering for research initially...
No.
200/mo observership.. They say you can´t do much, but the true is really the opposite.. It depends mainly on you..
I would do it because that's the only thing holding me back from getting in the system. Gurken, what is the catch?. Do you have some avenues to get that golden LOR? I am sure many of us will do if it is legitimate and not too expensive.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »