Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have failed step 3 guys..need advise n help - karan
my scores are 91/81,cs(2)/certified. i was thinking for IM but now i wanna apply in FM and Peds. Are there any chances left? I graduated in april 2005 and have 5 months of observership experience in US. Can any body guide me as I am really depressed. I hope some people who got the residency despite of being in a condition can help me out. Please guys, I need your support, help and guidance. Please dont let me down.

Thanks
karan

drkaran_1980
hi
u have good scores,usce and recent grad ,that will cover ur step3 attempt..

if u need visa ,try to get it done early...

apply for IM also,i know a friend who has attempt on step2 got into univ prgm...u never know..
keep trying and gl
daanish md...can u be kind enough to let us know which university prog was that......did ur frend have any strong/weak contacts with any 1 out there in the program?? clinical experience or research publications or great scores or any such strong point in his/her appln????..pls gv the name of the prog.....i dont know any1 in that prog for sure and my appl isnt gr8 either........but just want to know wat may increase a chance of some1 getting into a good prog??? just Luck????? hard to beleive this..........thank you
it is in NJ progm...IM

she was a 3 yrs grad without any USCE......so u never know...

we were preparing for step 2 together ....so i know it..

i dont know about contacts as she never mentioned....

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »