Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I apply to Univ Programs - kproy203
93/98/CS pass/3 Month Observership in a teaching community hospital

Can I apply to any univ programs or community hospitals with Fellowships in them. Can some one shed some light on IMGs with similar credentials faring well in hospitals of choice

Thanks in advance
Dr.Vasanth
Nope,

U ill nat bi assepted
u have good scores u can try..n u have USCE which most uni prgs llok for...

which yr grad and do u need visa...?
gl

Hi DaanishMD, I have an EAD (so do not need a visa) and I am 2006 grad.
Ronn, can u please tell me what it would take for me to get into a good univ program

If I do not match this year, I am planning to do research in Gastroenterology at Univ of Washington, Seattle for another year and then try again - What are the chances with this research - Would it help or is it too much to expect
kproy203,

i honestly i cannot answer this question.

just write as many programs as possible to find out what their requirements are.

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=210643
i do not understand the importance of that link. but we have to do something here. this forum is absolutely useless if we do not help each other. all i see in this forum is people congratulating some one who matched, empathizing people who did not match. no useful info like email or credentials or where they matched or any contact info so that they can help future generations. hope something can be done so that we can help each other.
kroy203,
you have very good credential.Go ahead and apply. Also, a lot depends on the speciality.
You will definitely receive IVs for FP, and very likely for IM.
kroy203,

my credentials are 99/99/pass/98
do I have any chances for a university program?
i guess so liyang - get some us exp and i am sure u would be good.
great!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »