Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Notice, Please Read - residency4brian
Hello there,
I just want to say that I have paid $4250 to FMG America which promised to find me a hands-on In Patient Externship at the Hospital but as soon as they received the money, they called me and offered useless Private Offices and now they not only refund my money but also threaten me as well!!!!
I was wondering if someone else here has the same experience with this Fraud Organization, so we can work together to get our money back from them.
Please e-mail me at residency4brian

Thank you so much
I read about them too in another forum. There are really bad people around. Let's all be careful.
Thank you for warning us. Good luck.
You're welcome.
gosh! I hope you have the receipt of the transaction you made. I hope you get your money back
I feel sorry for you,why dont search in google for internet fraud.
That's was my bad!!!! But I'm gonna get my money back.
I really feel bad for you. I hope you get your money back. I dont know how such people survive in this world. Probably have no conscience.
Thank you!
I just want to let others know that never ever send money to them.
i got a call from these guys ...i had written to them when i was desperate...thankfully (??!!!) i am too poor to give such kind of miney to anyone ..so i went door to door route, and finally got something in an urgentcare place..i recommedn everyone does that, going from person to person or doc to doc is not fun but after a itme it helps improve your talking skills and gives u a knack of talking to people and asking favors which i did not have before!!!
Thank you so much for your replies and emails.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »