Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wanna start FA??? - capa
HI lovelymorn,

I guess I wont be able to start till tomorrow so I might join you all on Sunday because right now I dont have 2007 and also cant access it from office and I wont be back home today late so I guess I will fall behind but will try to catch up later with all of you.

Thanks,

thanks gan12h...appreciate it Smile
good we all have united here,ok i have 2007 as well,yes lets start from any subject except BS for now b/c thats we will keep it for end..its juz boring to start with IMO...rest all is fine..
yes since we all in different time zone maybe,but im sure all will be peeping here time to time and someone posting questions but in case if u all agree lets choose EST but try to make evening possible and anytime we all comfortable w/ and like we have decided 10 pages each day,and will come and ask questiosn like e.g biochemistry-->euchromatin--less dense and transcriptionally active as an answer so this is juz example..we have to cram FA with concepts where needed,...ok lets start from tomorrow or monday only..its ok with me any day anytime u choose..sooner the better...
tc

my friends here are saying that doing FA without going through kaplan first is not good..what say u guys?
capa. will u be able to take the lead and post the page numbers..i gave my suggestion for the page numbers..but plz try n post which 10 pages in the FA 2007 for each day may be starting from tomorrow i.e. from saturday?? thanks.
HI capa,

For me all I can say that starting from Sunday/Monday might work better but if everyone prefer to start earlier thats fine as well. As I have mentioned before I will just catch up when I am ready. Yes but please do post the pages so that we all are in the same version and same page number as well. So Capa just decide which one makes more sense to you and we all can just follow it hopefully.

I will try to print 2007 FA tonight or tomorrow. Let me know the time frame as well. so I can try to be there but cant promise as I am at work right now.
bergkamp--as far as i know most of pals i know here have taken one round of read(including myself) tho not that good but are familliar with subjects and with FA we may get idea also as how and what is HY topics....all who agreed must have done too thats why they want to do FA??:confused:
sf_dia--i dont mind any day..so better fix w/ lovelymorn..is it okay with u lovelymorn???if we start from monday???decide the day i will post pages later then have to look into 2007 1st i have 2006 book and 2007 pdf also..ok any other from the group if have naything to say plzz speak up as we have time till monday to decide an dsettle or fix if anyone has any problem or confusion...
cheers!!
kool with me capa..monday onwards..i am actually doing my first read of subjects and doing patho and micro right now...but wanan touch the high yiled FA on the way too...as one hour is fine with me but not more than that...so pl post pages from monday...thanks..
hey guys
can i join in on this too? just let me know ahead of time which pages to read & when u guys r meeting up
Capa and lovelymom - I am joining too. I can start sat/sun whenever the group decides. I am also planning to take exam in december. Not a very active member, very old img, full time job but with you all I think I can make it.
just post the schedule and I will make it a point to study that much everyday to discuss with you guys. thanks
Hi capa,, count me in too,, iam also planning for december but i need ur favor if u have pdf can u plz post the link so that i can download it too......thanx
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »