Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wanna start FA??? - capa
Hi december gang... i am also planning for december too!
I think we can start :
biochemistry (2007 version)
sunday 78-88 pgs.
and then 88-98 pgs. (monday)....

thanks for this group... good day for every1...
http://rapidshare.com/files/37812084/First_Aid_2007.rar
http://2.file.am/440USMLE_FIRT_AID_STEP.pdf
www.medicalheaven.com
HI Guys,

Seems like the link for 2007 FA is actually 2006 FA (Or am I being confused) Because on the page 57 it says "In the 2006 version First Aid" Can someone please double check that for me. Because some of us is following version and some of us is following real 2007 version book then the page number might not match or even the material might be different as well.

Please check the page 57 in the book that u have download and let me know

Thanks
Hi health,,, thanx alot for the link i just downloaded the pdf & it's working, thanx again for being so helpful, it's good that such a cooperative person is in december gp.
sf_dia,, i just checked the downloaded link from health it's 2007,, am i right health? if u don't have 2007 & otther people can download this & we can start 2007 edition... GL.
hey can i join in
ive been silent member for awhile
wanna take exam in 1 month.
i have 2007 version
HI health,

Thanks a lot I just download the PDF file you posted and it is 2007 version but the earlier rapid share posted is 2006 version. So if anyone downloaded that one should download this link that health posted.

Thanks

It seems that some pple have busy schedule this weeknd as I reading the thread, hence let shot for monday as intially suggested and all we need to do is to agree on the time zone and what time to start.

Bump - Monday? Let me know guys

Thankx
sf_dia thanks i also juz noticed i have pdf also for 2006 funny i downloaded b/c was mentioned 2007 anyways thanks alot health u r life saver Smile
lovelymorn--fine Smile
ok fine then all agreed wth monday and what time noone mentioned???anyways lets sater w/ biochemistry then 1st 10 pages..ok gang see ya on monday ,till then post suitable time as well..and all doing qbanks also??or juz reading job u all doing??
take care all!!!
so all ready??..MONDAY--FA 10 pages from 77..till metabolism.we will all meet here at EST-evening....take care!!hoping to see ya all!!!
HI capa,

Its not yet Monday here. So I am going to join on Monday from page 77. I am not sure if my time will match but I will try otherwise I will just log in later and try to contribute. Best of luck everyone
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »