Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Philippine grads applying in this years Match? - docobet
ako d pa apply, waiting for ck result, i think will be released sept 19th, 2004 grad
docobet with ur high scores ul definitely get a lot of interviews...so jus relax n m sure you'll be gettin a lot of emails soon...unlike me not expecting dis early coz dey usually call or email those w/ 90' score by this time...then they will call those with average to low scores later on...
hi pinaymd! have u taken ur cs already?
River maya, Hello pinoy MDs, we should carry on whatever the adversity that confronts us. Im planning to leave by last week of october or 1st week of november, take my step 3 on november 11 and 12 and hopefully do interviews after that. bahala na! dapat dumami ang pnoy mds sa US
hi docobet yup kilala ko si allan quintero. am here in Illinois. Sana nga dumami naman mga pinoy md na mamatch. Goodluck to all of us.

will still take ck this sept.

Good luck to all of us. This is my 2nd and last try for the match. I feel I have a better chance this year due to 1 year usce and v. good us lors but still no guarantees.
Let's keep cool. Alam natin magagaling tayo and ang dami dami ng pinoy mds dito since 1960s, tahimik nga lang.
Will take Step 3 too on Nov.
maveric23, to lessen your stress about CS experience. I arrived here Nov. 16 last year , rested for a day or 2 then practised my neuro and psych exam on my Mom and studied for 5 days only and took CS on Nov. 22nd. I passed. All I can say is magaling naman tayo sa H & P and English compared to others. In fact when I read the CS book, I mainly read the differential list bcz the rest is just H & P which we know already. Magagalang naman din tayong mga pinoy, di ba? So walang problema sa patient courtesy and rapport.
Basta, good luck sa ating lahat. I believe we have a place here, lalo na kayo, mga bata pa!
Very encouraging statement Med91, Thats very true ang daming mga pinoy na dumating dyan nuong 1960s. First aid for CS is the primary book for Step 2 cs. I just did a pre-interview call last night with the Assoociate program director ng presbytarian hospital. This is my only positive response so far, they invited me to call them, well no concrete answers but a definite invitation for an interview once I get there. Sobrang high level anxiety talaga ito.
hello guys,
can i join but i am an old grad of FEU batch '88. decided late but have taken step1,2ck and cs (all first attempts) and now ECFMG certified this year. i know i have a greater barrier than you people but i'll take my chance this match. just recently taken step 3.

in step 2 cs which i took in california, my brother(who is based in this state) advised me the day before the exam that people in america would like to see from their doctor as friendly and very concern tha same as you deal with your relatives and friends. i took this advise and it worked although i made mistakes in some of the cases.
God bless us all.

dl537
WELCOME dL537, feu DIN ako, batch 04. My cs exam was nerve racking at first but as you go on youll be more efficient. Theres no substitute for practice
thank you docobet.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »