Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Philippine grads applying in this years Match? - docobet
hi piolo im working as an ICU nurse ( charge nurse and supervisor ) here in California but 2000 graduate 80/89 /pass all first attempt greencard i hope theyll consider nursing as USCE...anyways im here in california..lets be friends ..i applied in brooklyn too..i havent heard any rejections nor invitations yet
interviews will come...i hope soon. may the force be with us!
i hope you're right piolopascual. i myself is getting anxious.
well, i hope so too...

maveric 23: anong section mo nung med?
hi everyone! new to this forum...anyway, i'm from ust batch 2006...passed step 1 and step 2ck on first attempts...took cs in chicago last july 31st (still awaiting scores and subsequent certification)...currently in my 2nd month of a path rotation with a private group in michigan. got 3 us lors (first one is uploaded...second sent but i don't know what's taking ecfmg so long, it's been over 2 weeks already...thirs is being written still). regardless, i've sent my apps to 30 path programs...haven't heard from any of them yet, but i'm not too surprised. besides my incomplete app, my scores aren't the greatest. oh yeah, i'm a naturalized us citizen.

great to meet other pinoys in this year's match! good luck everyone!
To the MDs w BSNs: Are u kidding? You've got the best deal in town! Of course what you're doing is USCE so don't worry. You have a win-win situation!

If I feel hopeful for myself, the more I feel hopeful for the rest of you guys so just relax and whatever is out there for you will come.
well said med91, you are our beacon of hope.

oo nga pala
Mabuhay ang Pilipinas, mabuhay si erap! Convicted sya of plunder
Thanks docobet.

About ERAP, hay naku, drama lang yan. GMA will grant him pardon. Wait and see.
hahaha. wow so many pinoys here ei! even ERAP is not spared. hope this match is a fruitful one.

goodluck
hi everyone! nice to encounter filipinos in this forum. im a UP graduate class 2005. applied to 40 IM programs last sept 1. got 1 interview invite from michigan. im excited about the whole thing yet anxious. we can all help each other out.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »