Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Medicine Thread - computeruser
any new updates..........new invites or rejections.......all i reading today is people getting rejections........keep the spirit up guys.....don't give up........keep praying.....

i got reply from 2 programs ---- we are very excited to receive your application and currently our selection committee is reviewing your application.

i got 1 reply from program Friday afternoon - "I certainly hope we can meet also! This is an exciting time of the year meeting everyone. I am sure you will make a very good resident for our program. I will communicate with you more later next week"
Take care, have a good weekend.

lets hope for the best-------i'm praying.....Smile

goodluck to all
me got rejects from..

advocate lutheran, IL
advocate christ, IL
texas tech amarillo, TX
LSU, shreveport, LA
guys, how to get some CME hours, thank you!!!!
Krissh:
From LSU you got direct rejection or you got the same mail that we have got (i have posted here before in FM thread}...
Thanks
Computeruser,
The email replies look like an IV offer....great going goodluck.
i really hope it is an interview offer.........it will be my first.. Smile good luck, good night...........hope tomorrows brings new happiness.....well its Sunday but lets be happy anyways.
my creds 80/90//pass/4 months USCE,old graduate, GC,applied to 30 fp programs,didnt get any reply from anywhere....wish to see one on monday,GL guys.
i got one int from fm .my credintials r step i 81 , step 2 80.csa cleared , and step 3 given on 6sep.6 month usce in observership, externship and resaerch.
hey navi123 congrats........where did u get the iv call from and how many programs did u apply to. good luck at the interview.
hi usmle_step

I got the same reply which others got from LSU.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »