Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Medicine Thread - computeruser
hi computeruser
i applied in 40 fm program .this is my first inv.thanks. i got from sacred heart fm (fm)

doctor _doctor
me too got an inerwiew from sacred heart .pls let me know when u r sechduling ur int date.
i will appreciate that.
hi doctor-doctor and navi
r u recent graduates?
I have almost same credentials but havent receivd any mail frm thm.
wondering if its becos of my yr of grad .I am an old grad
sc98
yes i am new grad (2005) with gc
thanks for replying navi.
all the best for ur iv.
its a new day today.....lets hope for the best.........i'm just worried a little becos AMG get their dean's letter released today.........it might mean more rejections

i think its not fair, why do imgs have to wait until nov 1 to have our deans letter release....i think they should be release on the same day....what do u guys think

good luck
computresuser,
i think the same thing .they should be released on the same day.
want sincere advice pls.
r CME credits r required for applying and getting an interview in IL?

i got an email from one of the fm prog, in IL asking me to send the cme credits as fax, they also said that this is for temporary license?as i am an img i am not aware that we need to do CME credits? wht will be ur advice for me?
wht should i do--like 1. call them and say tht i am not aware of this cme credits and i will get them before i get into the program?or wht should be my response.... i donot know how to tackle this. i am afraid that if i say this may be i wonot get a interview call?

pls, advise me .....waiting for u guys...
thanks
sorry spy .i have no idea.i think u should apply to that program if u dont meet there requirements like cme credits
what in the world did that mean..... don't you hate those kind of messages... I guess it's not bad bad news...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »