Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
done with my exam - adrenalline82
hey hi everybody.just coming from the test center i was the only guy there who was taking step1.well guys step1 is not very difficult i think its easy and logical.just gor for kaplan more than enough and usmle world.try to memorize kaplan as much as u can give ur full efforts in memorizing kaplan if u know every word of kaplan u r in the best form.usmle world is a really focussed qbank kaplan i dnt think so is very nice.just memorize momorize and memoriza kaplan thats the only key to get good marks.thats what i think.
i could nt do well on the exam.anyways.im thankful to the forum i remanied intouched with the forum for abnout 3 months.the forum remanied helpful.nice for discussion.first two blocks and and a last block was very difficult extremely difficult.last block had so many pics and lengthy qs.last was the most difficult.anywasy guys goodluck to u all.u guy7s are smart.thnx
thanks for sharing adrenaline, enjoy your days. good luck to you and wish u got a great score!
congrats on finishing adrenaline, i posted my exam experience as well. Goodluck with ur results brother ! inshallah ull do great !!
GL with your score adrenalline82.
GL!
Best of luck...adrenaline
hi adrenalline82,good u done with ur exam
thnx for sharing
GL with scores!
best of luck mate!
adrenaline congrats for completing your exam. now relax and enjoy. please don't think about the exam as there are nothing you can do about it. Just enjoy and take care. thanks 4 the experience.
good luck adrenalline82
enjoy your time now, wish you a great score
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »