Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLD IMG THREAD(Graduated b/4 1995) - oldimg2
For the very old grad (>15 years of graduation), if you get the scores in 90s, you would have a chance. If you get low or average scores, I have a doubt for the effort. Why do they chose very old grad with low scores while there are lot of fresh grad wth average scores? You never know if you do not try. You may be lucky. However, you also should prepare for the back up plan.
asc, you did a great job, got 8 IVs (old grad>15 years). Could you please share with us your experience?
Graduated in 1993 80/78/CS passed. Got 2 interview in FP rural program

The key is doing observership in the program
Graduated 1988 low scores all thru Step 1-3. Now in FM training. Hey, miracles happen guys!
Hello everybody,

Please remember to certify your ROL by tomorrow (02/27/08) 9 p.m. Eastern Time. Good Luck!
Hello oldimgtoo, i am also old img, graduated in 87, my score is 92/99/cs passed,
considering my age i am also thinking to change my speciality, i need your personal help and advise , please email me at: ravi_nbpatel
I haven't been here for a while. Congrats, oldimgtoo and others!!! Big days are coming and I hope more old imgs will have good news to share.

If you are interested in helping others or being helped, you can join our old img group. Send me an email at oldimg2.

Spirit is strong, hopes are high, and all thanks going to God, the almighty!
what are my chances??
step 1 80 in 2nd attempt
step 2 91 ist attempt
cs first attempt
certified
2000 grad
3 months externship
no visa status need it....
what are my chances next year...
plz advise
sad123, your step 1 will raise red flags, just like mine(some pgs will not consider step1 with more than 1 attempt). Others look good, esp. relatively more recent graduation than most of us here in this thread.

It's time for this thread to retire, pls visit the continuation of this thread at:

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=282293
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »