Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview in Harvard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - mmmm4
Helow, I a doctor from 11 yrs ago and I baught my degree from outsite the US&A. I get usmle 1: 76 (after 3 times), CK 76 (after 4 times) and failed Cs 2 times but will take it later hopfuly.
I work in Safeway's hygenic department and have 3 medical communities in ORKUT (1-donald DOC ; 2-naked DOCs and can't name the 3rd).
I want to go to harvard hospital or antony hopkins. which salary is more? do u can say me this?
thank you very much.

just to refresh the weekend...good luck friends!!! Smile
That's good satire! Anyway, everyone should have a dream.
i think....tis anthony hopkins...goodluck....
try the Mayo's, that's the best!
avedakedavra -- Thanks for the feedback. btw was that the only error u could detect???!!!!
i think we need a pscyh consult.
Dear mmmmmmmmm4,
Based on your credentials, your chance to get accepted in John Hopkins Program (Anthony's brother) is so high!!!! Just don't forget to write a letter of recommendation for yourself and let the safeway's customers sign it for you, that would be so valuable. By this way, you can prove that you have USCE.
The other thing is, in your CV, please mention that you will provide condoms and lube (just buy it form Safeway with your 20% off), so the PDs will know that they will have a good time!!!!! and hopefully you will get the Postions!!!! on the day of your interviews!!!!!
Good luck to you!!!!!
don't forget to mention McDonald's experience,u might get position at the kitchen of Harvard if you have more than 5 years hand on experince at McDonald.
too good......good laugh
Where did you buy your degree from? Can you get one for my cousin? He too wants to do residency in antony hopkins...he is a truck driver by the way.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »