Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice exam oct 16th - jforme77
Hi guys,
I just need some advice, I was planning to take my step 1 on oct 2nd but i moved it to 2 more weeks. After watching the videos from Kaplan took the nbme 3 made 190, and 1 wk later took Nbme 2 made 186..So i was scared and moved the exam to oct. 16th. Should i reread all the books again focusing on my week areas. I know that some people on this forum have read like 3x and i have only read once with the videos. The only reason i did not re-read the books is b/c i made my own notes...so i studied those. Does any recommend moving the date? Re-reading the books like 2x ? I really would like to do well on this exam. I have been doing UWorld and Kaplan q-book and reading Goljan. Any suggestions??
thanks
anybody?
is there anything i can do different? plz anyone Undecided
well .... how much of first aid have u done ...i mean how many times ? plus also tell what score do u want in the exam ...whats ur target ? hows ur uw coming along ?
well you got passing scores on your nbme's so you will pass for sure in you study another month, I suggest re read the books till your exam and you should be set, but if you are aiming fora really high score then you gonna have to postpone your exam further
Cipher: i havent gone over FA yet well havent memorized it yet..made notes in it...aim is to get 85% or even better...i have 3 wks to do better..if for some reason i need more time i will extend it...only problem is i dont want to forget stuff...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »