Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
goljan audio and lecture notes - dbhansali
Hi,
I am doing goljan audio and lecture notes currently. And my frustration is that Im not able to read more than 25 pages and hear more than 2 audios a day.There is so much info to retain.
Im really getting frustarted. Is it a normal speed OR I need to do someting to buck up?
guys please say something
Hi dbhansali...Wink i think that im so slow too...in case of RR it depends of the subject sometimes it is 25 pages others 50 too many details to retain...( it is my first reading) i m trying to combine this with Immuno ( from K notes)...for lectures there are 37 i guess so im trying to listen every lecture twice ( combined with U2...Feist and eminem...Wink-it would be Fine...Wink please do not stress...Wink
G.L
thnx buddy!
hi dbhansali and mohammed92120,
i am also trying to do goljan's notes but unfortunately i couldn't complete downloading goljan's audio, i can't download days 16 onwards, i'm also working fulltime and even if i want to be fast and consistent with my review it's just hard with my work and being a mom too, i feel i'm just too slow ,and i would like to listen while commuting to and from work, do u guys have any other links , i'm using lucid's links but i can't get all of them, for some reason they just freeze on me. thanks a lot and hope to hear from you! Smile
please can u let me download my # is 239 634 0328 If i dont pick up then leave the # and time of when to call u back
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »