Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pass program....advice plz - chandni2007
I was thinking about taking a pass program with some guy who used to teach for pass program. He is charging $3000 for three weeks. just need to get some advice before i got spend all that money and three weeks of my study time.

Is it a must to take some sort of prep. course in able to pass step 1???????????????

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz advice
thanks
Is this a personal tutoring session or a class? If can you tell me more about the course so I can give you the best answer.
if u have kaplan dvd and books, goljan audio,and u solve questions, u dont need any course

the reason is you cant absorb so much in 3 weeks, it may speed up ur preparation, but u r the one who has to be prepared, and memorize, and all,

it wont hurt, but i udnt spend 3000, since i cant afford that,

even though, since i dont know about this program, any many pass usmle without prep course, my opinion may be biased.(genius can tell what kind of bias is that, lol)

GL.
go to ebay...
its available on usmle world blog free of charge .....just download the torrent
If you feel overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of material and want to get a hang of it in a short duration,pass program fits the bill.Still you would need to do some real work to get the best result.If you do pass program,do it only with Dr Francis Emeka Ihejirika, M.D(www.passprogram.net).It is his captivating teaching style that is the great thing about his program.Imitations can't cut it.
Good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »