Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to jayhind - pooja07
you said 90/90/85 is low score, then u said ppl with this score shld not expect call before mid-oct, can u plz explain in detail as I also have same score91/90/ecfmg certified with step 3 in oct, has got only 2 ivs, plz. tell me more, as I am really tensed.plz. help
jayhing first u make this kind of statement, then u don't show up, probably u r right. but why r u not responding, anyways, forget it.
Take it easy my friend....good things happen with patience..you stand 200% chance of matching...GL
Thanks a lot for ur encouraging words,balebalela. u know in these kind of tense days, everybody needs some encouraging words to soothe our their souls, thanks a lot, good luck to u as well.
i am not jayhind but i have 95/98/82 and had 4 ivs by oct 1st last year and got more iv's in oct after nov 15 it was dry. in total i got 25 iv and i matched.

my suggestion do not follow on any statistics , you will recieve more calls in oct/nov
imadoc!!! u rock!!!
Hey..I had 2 intrvws and that too without ECFMG till ROL submisson...got matched into surgery(prelims)....so 1 intrvw 100% chance I believe in that....
imadoc, u had great credentials, and u got 25 ivs!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways, with such good credentials u deserved it.
dear pooja...

i have not gone anywhere....i am here ..went for tea..............i am a tea drunker..lol.......

btwn the point is whther 90/90 score is low or not..........
now you have your own example..look at it............ you have the same score and only 2 IVs so far........... i am not trying to discourage the people with low scores........butt this is the fact and one should accept it........... i am also not saying that you wont get any IV but 1st slots of the iV s have been fetched by those high scorers who feel unsafe inspite of having such a good score.... here i would like to add that i do not envy high scorers....infact i appreciate their hard work for this achievment... so average scorers plz be patient ..you all are going to get IVs sooner or later.............

good luck
it is true that usually high score people will get more iv's initially but it is tough to attend more than 15 or 18 iv's. In my case i attended 18, i canceled iv with some programs as i want to cut down travel time and save money and also not really int rested in the prog's which give only j1. although more than 20 iv sounds good but its tough to attend them and also you will get bored of attending the same and listening to the same questions from each iv.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »