Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA review - pin
1.Those who are going to take test in a month or 2 and interested in first aid reveiw are welcome.

2.Post 5 topics from 5 subjects, or according to usmle distribution(more pathology and pharma).

3.Questions shoule be 1/2 liner and only from FA.(refer topic, subject, page number and edition of first aid)

4.The one who post dont have to answer.

5.Those who answer can open first aid or answer without opening first aid and answer should be bried too(to avoid time waste in typing).

6.If you can come up with a different question from same topic, go ahead, if there is no scope of a different question, post 5 more from different topic.(again, refer, subject, page number and edition of FA)

7. Provide adequate gap to make it easier to read.

So, are you interested? I will post one now. I will be away for a wihle.

1. Antimicrosomal antibody found in? ( pathology, page 270, FA2003)

2. What are the 3 tumors in MEN I? ( pathology, page 269, FA03)

3. Sjogren's syndrome has increased risk of ? ( pathology, page 268, FA03)

4.Photosensitivity, skin rash, woman, anti-double stranded antibody, what am i talking about? ( pathology, 267, FA03)

5.What is rheumatoid factor? ( pathology, 266, fa03)
1) Primary billiary chirrosis
2) Pituatory, parathyroid, pancreatic
3)
4)SLE
5) present in Rheumatoid arthritis
oops sorry i thought you wanted to know where RF was found in...anyways RF is is an antibody against the Fc portion of IgG, found in RA
thanks pin this is a great way to revise i will post some too but i am revising from FA Neurology & thats all i have with me in the library rt now is that ok
good job, as a rule, i am not posting answer, the plan is to make u open and read fa, is that fair enough?
oops #1 is hoshimoto's thyroiditis ....sorry i always get those confused antimitochondrial is primary billiary chirrosis
Sure, its only FA, and you can post any topic from FA.
another thing, if you want to know something by repetion, you can post the same topic again, like hashimotos, PBC, we have confusion, you can post it again, so that we wont forget, you will hammer the same thing, so that we can get it right on real exam.
nice post pin
as i always said pin - the great planner

sjogren syndrome - increased risk of lymphoma
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »