Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake invitations? - jonbanibensu
Has anyone received suspicious looking iv invitations? I just checked my mail today and got an iv from Bronx -Lebanon from a nancy martinez together with an attachment containing a list of available dates. Funny thing is, the message does not reflect on my ERAS message box. Anyone with a similar invitation?
sometimes they send an e-mail directly to your e-mail instead of your eras account - so it might not be fake at all
not a fake. Schedule your interview quickly!
It happens sometimes. Who cares!
Dear jonbanibensu
I got a similiar invitation from another hospital with no ERAS message. I confirmed it by calling the Program co- ordinator and it was fine. So it will be helpful to call and confirm.
Just delete it and report her as spam.
it can happen that you receive message only on your email as the PC has your email from your application, so she can send a separate message just like anybody else from her own email system.

they may not always necessarily use ERAS system to send you a mail.
No it is not fake I got IV from BCM only with Email and I did not get any massege in my Eras.
if it comes as nancymartinez

then i would consider as fake. cos prog coord have the email id @ institiute name.com or org

not as yahoo or as hotmail.
I was just kidding about deleting it. Of course its real. Who would send you a fake invite?
usaapplicant:

Are you attempting to demonstrate a sense of humor?

Or, are you deliberately trying to get someone to delete an interview invitation?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »