Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Surgery thread - nothing official about it - csverysoon
baLe .... do u think is it worth doing preim ornot ....as u r doing it so u r the best person tocomment
just got one more rej....in row from oregon ....cheers!

ateast this week is rocking in terms of rejections??
balebale

do u mean to say u r doing prelims in a ACGME accredited program after match and still you are not able to match this year? kindly clarify. if yes then it really is a very disturbing fact to everybody who joins prelims
absolutely....doing prelims (ACGME accredited), I thought as a starting point to enter the main stream...it seems not good enough...may be it's too early to say....
one more rej fro Oregon....
medic
what are ur creds? do u need visa? did u research before applying? most of the places u have mentioned wouldnt take imgs unless u have good usce. kinldy tell us about ur profile
what about ur scores and other things balebale
but the very fact that lot img do join surgery cat every year i think should keep our hopes
hmm...91/90/88/cs/3US LOR's/PUBS/USCE+ M.S from India (top univ hosp).......i hv h1...........grad of 2003...tell me guys where I am lacking....so far 10 rejections applied to 75 surg programs..no IV...totally pissed off....
sir crap creds.....i did a mistake appLying without research .....i just did it in hurry as i was Late and i appLied in Last week of sept ...my ast Lor got upLoaded 3 days back

2001 grad earLy 80s score ...no usce....3 years ukce....with home residency and uk royaL coLLege membership ......research exp.....no usLor...... aLL uk Lors...

i know i wont get any ivs and i just appLied without thinkin....

resuLt is here
I feel it's early and counting on that.....lets hope for the best....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »