Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Surgery thread - nothing official about it - csverysoon
well i agree but i think most f the PDs peope like u ....i have spoken to few PDs and they advised me to go for non designated prel position ...not even recognised one

they said we are looking for fresh grad to whom we can train

anyways i am sure u will sail through ....may be late oct or nov woud ve the time

gl
the place where i am doing an obsie right now..........the prof says the ps is really really important,,,,,,and the lors.........scores are just the first cut......guess it depends on the various individuals!
thanks and same to you.
lets keep in touch though today is almost over lets hope coming days are good
dhoni u alright mate.....what does ur prof says ...but i guess u need to have high 90z to get noticed
i think things will start looking up towards the end of oct ........
u said right dhoni
scores are just the first cut after that u need to know how to carry u and i believe ps become important only after u r given an interview slot. thats when they are gonna see it thoroughly.
yeah i guess so.....scores are important but they are not everything Smile
like someone said .........apply everywhere .........u may get lucky.......they may not be IMG or AMG friendly ...but they may be U friendly Smile
wel i think pc does primary work and if u have ow score ur caf doesnt go to pd ....am i right
guys any idea whether i should apply more now
kinldy let me know please
Am not sure abt that.......i heard that abt med but am not sure abt surg.but here the surg pd is so busy that he has not been in teh office as yet ........will see how it works........
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »