Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psych 2008 interview so far - pluto_cupid
IV's so far U Toledo, Wayne state ( attended) UTMB Galveston, St Louis University, Maine medical Center, Caritas St Elizabeth

Rejections Emory, Cleveland, Wright state, Colorodo, Creighton- Nebraska, Rush University, Austin -Texas

On hold henneipin, UT southwestern, Washington University
how was ur iv experience at wayne state?
did anyone get iv from nassau med center ??
Hi pluto_cupid :
How did you find out some of the programs are on hold? you received the emails from the programs or you called the programs to find out?

Guys, when it is the rush hour for psych? October/Nov/Dec? Thanks
hey pluto_cupid did you attend any interviews so far.
Hi pluto_cupid:
I am sorry to ask you questions again. I am curious why other programs rejected you. You have five years psych experience, it is a huge plus comparing to all AMG since they only have clerkship or may be some research involve during their medical school years. I think you are perfect for all psych programs, I don't understand why they rejected you and what else they want from the applicants. I am curious, your five years experience in psych is (was) in US or in your home country? inpatient experience or outpatient clinic, or research? if you don't feel comfortable to say anything, I will understand. I just think most of the IMG psych applicants are far less attractive to psy programs becasue you have (had) solid 5 years experience, it certainly includes myself. I wish you best of luck.
Hi ! pluto_cupid

How was your iv at wayne state?we are all curious.
hi
did you interview at wayne state psych program?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »