Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no ivs yet. - vitaminc
can you please post only those who have not gotten a single iv yet. Just want to c how many r like me.in addition to GRINGO'S post please post here ur credentials and rejections too.
mine are 88/86/cs all first attempt. 8weeks obser. us lors. >200programs applied in im/fm . 6 rejections no ivs yet.

94/87/pass all first attempt/ 2005 graduate / need visa - NO INTERVIEW YET. There is another thread floating around , please post it on that too
83/94/passed/GC holder/old grad. 16 rej/105(IM,FM,Peds). Depressing!!!
only three docs. unbelievable.
guys your creds are gr8..we will get calls ..i just got one out of blue
gl
84/80/pass/81 no iv yet around 20rejections
84(2nd)/86/cs/79/1994/gc/some usce/good lors, 39 rejs...

details, see: http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=219839

vitaminc, pls keep this thread alive!
No iv all rejections..latest at the end of the day...Staten Island University Hospita

Dear Applicant:
Thank you for applying to the Internal Medicine residency training program(s) at Staten Island University Hospital. Although your application was notable, unfortunately we are unable to offer you an interview at this time. Our program has received almost 3,000 applications for residency training, making the selection process for interviews very competitive. Regrettably, we are unable to grant each candidate an interview. Please be assured that we give each application very serious consideration.
I want to wish you all the success in your career endeavors.
Sincerely yours,
Robert V. Wetz, M.D., F.A.C.P.
Associate Director of Medicine
Residency Program Director, Internal Medicine

My cred : 94/87/pass 2005 grad NO interviews yet but no rejection too. applied to 55 programs.
Out of frustration I called six programs and spoke to the program assistant : won't say anything but gave me some relief that most programs are sent the Iv calls in last week of October. I think that is true and hope it is. So don't call any program , no use , but wait until end of October.

Did this make any soul relieved let me know
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »